One of the key requirements for greatness. You cannot be great without the juice.
- It turns out a 24x7 online casino is as crazy as it sounds.
- My favorite Arrington post. Definitely a pirate's life for me.
- Early stage investing is not only about the people, but the match between those people and the problem space.
- The most interesting things live at the intersection of two or more markets.
- A new class of people in the workforce allows a new class of tools & companies to be built.
- Blue chips are often too successful and breed mediocre founders. The best founders seem to come from failure.
- While your current skills helped you get to where you are, they're holding you back from the next level.
- A lesson from Bezos - how to know when a decision is actually a decision.
- We already live in the metaverse, the UI just isn't very good yet.
- All startups are hard and take everything you've got. If the effort is mostly constant, then make sure to pick a problem with bigger rewards.
- This is the most important question in startups. There are no new ideas, only timing ideas.
- Good & done is better than perfect & in progress. High frequency revs rule everything around me.
- Money is made from points of friction. Innovation makes those scarce resources abundant and then creates a new higher level point of friction.
- Your inbox is a todo list that everyone can add to. That's playing defense with your time. Learn to play offense.